Friday 14 June 2019

Still here!

I must apologize to readers of this blog for allowing my posting to come to an abrupt end a couple of years ago without explanation. I got caught up in writing a book and I'm afraid it absorbed all my writing energy. Happily, the book is written and I can now get back to blogging.

In fact, I have started a new blog to supplement this one. It's titled Notes on Democracy, the same as my book, and is intended to be an extension of it. The intent of this blog is to discuss self-governance in the full range of our institutions, commenting on issues and events that range from peripheral to democracy to those central to it, from theory to practice.

Again, I apologize for my disappearing act and I hope you too will return ... and maybe give Notes on Democracy a look as well.

No comments: